Our equipment is designed and manufactured in Germany, to the very highest standards of quality and includes room cooling, chillers, air handling units, adiabatic cooling, micro and modular data centres. We also offer to the local market customised containment/racks and environmental monitoring solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join our company. Reporting to our National Business Development Director, you will use your strong technical knowledge and proven sales skills to successfully market and sell STULZ products and solutions through a network of consultants, contractors, end users and suppliers.
- Qualify leads, pitching and presenting to customers
- Develop strong, multi-level relationships within customers within your nominated portfolio.
- Foster professional relationships with key decision makers and close deals
- Achieve growth through agreed growth strategies
- Prepare and present technical and pricing proposals to key stakeholders and negotiate tenders
- Identify market opportunities to generate new business
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Commercial HVAC acumen include strong end user connections within the ICT industry
- The ability to provide multi-product technical solutions and prepare winning sales proposals that exceed customer expectations
- Professional presentation skills with solid business acumen
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills to complement a strong understanding of sales concepts and techniques
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Extensive knowledge of current market environment
- Strong administrative and organisational ability
- A driven, proactive attitude and approach
This position is ideal for someone looking for a long-term career with a reputable, growing, privately-owned company with an amazing culture that; supports, excites and inspires you!
In addition, we offer a competitive salary package that includes attractive incentives and car allowance as well as ongoing training and development.