Our equipment is developed and manufactured in Germany, to the very highest standards of quality and includes room cooling, chillers, air handling units, adiabatic cooling, micro and modular data centres.
We also offer to the local market Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), customised containment/racks and environmental monitoring solutions.
As we continue to grow and invest in people, a new role has been created for an Application Engineer to join our company.
Reporting to our Engineering Manager, the key responsibilities of this role are:
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ met and unmet needs and recommend Stulz solutions that optimise value for our customers.
- Provide technical expertise and support to our sales teams to enable them to confidently sell our products and solutions.
- Provide engineering and technical support to Mechanical Consultants and Installers
- Develop customer quotations/proposals and follow up project opportunities.
- Conduct technical support, seminars, training, workshops, demonstrations and presentations to the market and to internal teams. Prepare necessary material where necessary
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- A mechanical engineering degree
- Minimum 5 Years experience in the ICT or related Industry is preferable
- Strong HVAC system knowledge and application experience
- Good understanding of relevant Australian building codes and HVAC Standards
- An ability to read and interpret technical specifications and mechanical/electrical engineering drawings
- Knowledge of various infrastructure used in the ICT industry
- The ability to provide multi-product technical solutions and prepare winning sales proposals that meet customer expectations
- Professional presentation skills with solid business acumen
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills to compliment a strong understanding of sales concepts and techniques
- Extensive knowledge of current market environment
- Strong administrative and organisational ability
- A Driven, proactive attitude and approach
The business has a history of personnel development and this position could lead to further responsibilities in Engineering, Projects and/or Sales departments.
This position is ideal for someone looking for a long-term career with a reputable, growing, privately-owned company with an amazing culture that; supports, excites and inspires you!
Please contact our People and Culture Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
STULZ Oceania Pty Limited | www.stulzoceania.com