Reporting to our National Business Development Director, this role will improve the company's market position and achieve financial growth through; existing and new customer relationships, identifying business opportunities and negotiating and closing business deals.
- Qualify leads, pitching and presenting to customers
- Develop strong, multi-level relationships within customers within your nominated portfolio.
- Foster professional relationships with key decision makers
- Achieve growth through agreed growth strategies
- Tender management - Prepare and present technical and pricing proposals to key stakeholders and negotiate tenders
- Identify market opportunities to generate new business
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Knowledge of various infrastructure used in the ICT industry
- The ability to provide multi-product technical solutions and prepare winning sales proposals that meet customer expectations
- Professional presentation skills with solid business acumen
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills to complement a strong understanding of sales concepts and techniques
- Extensive knowledge of current market environment
- Strong administrative and organisational ability
- A driven, proactive attitude and approach
This position is ideal for someone looking for a long-term career with a reputable, growing, privately-owned company with an amazing culture that; supports, excites and inspires you!
In addition, we offer a competitive salary package that includes attractive incentives and car allowance as well as ongoing training and development.