We are seeking a 3rd or 4th year apprentice or someone who is newly qualified.
Comprehensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Carry out preventative maintenance work.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to highest possible standard and to customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ensure maintenance reports are fully complete and processed promptly.
Skills, experience and attributes required
- Currently undergoing an air conditioning & refrigeration apprenticeship program (3rd or 4th year) or newly qualified
- Current drivers license
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Good communication and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a structured and process driven environment
This role is only open to applicants with permanent Australian work rights.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, apply now.
For further information, please contact our People and Culture Manager in confidence at email@example.com.