Service Scheduler/Coordinator - Melbourne
Backed by over 70 years of experience, STULZ is a global provider of innovative data centre cooling solutions and services for mission critical facilities such as computer rooms, data centres, telecommunications, medical, industrial and many other applications. Our equipment is developed and manufactured in Germany, to the very highest standards of quality and includes room cooling, chillers, customised air handling units, adiabatic cooling and micro data centres. We also offer to the Oceania market customised containment/racks, environmental monitoring solutions and Uninterruptible Power Systems.
A previous winner of Great Place to Work, our supportive workplace and investment in our people sets us apart.
We are seeking a Service Scheduler to join our close-knit national Service Administration team. This is a varied, full-time role located in Notting Hill, Victoria (Australia).
Comprehensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Schedule, prioritise and raise jobs for service technicians
- Raise and allocate all service-related work within the required time limits
- Liaise professionally with customers, service technicians and third party suppliers
- Ensure all paperwork is received for service breakdowns and quoted works and cost up for accurate invoicing
- Respond effectively to service calls and emails
- Assist with invoicing when required
- Ensure work is tracked through to conclusion and system updated
- Act as a back up to other service administration team members
- Monitor, receive, dispatch and transfer parts and goods in the system
- Raise purchase orders for goods and services, including sub-contractors and expenses
- Track and record relevant compliance requirements
- Coordination of site inductions
- Receive spare parts, label and correctly enter into the system and allocate to correct shelf
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Previous experience in a service scheduler/coordinator role
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships to motivate and influence a team of technicians
- Adaptable with the ability to work in a fast paced service environment
This position is ideal for someone looking for a long-term career with a reputable, growing, privately-owned company with an amazing culture that; supports, excites and inspires you!
This position is only open to applicants with the right to work in Australia permanently.
For a confidential discussion, contact our People & Culture Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org