- Carry out preventative maintenance work and attend to service callouts and repairs.
- Install & commissioning of Stulz equipment within critical environments.
- Ensure that all service calls, preventative maintenance and repair work is carried out to highest possible standard and to the client‘s expectations and satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ensure service and preventative maintenance reports are fully complete and processed promptly.
- Regular communication with office staff for coordination of work.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years' industry experience
- Full Refrigeration and Air conditioning qualifications.
- Arc Tick License
- Supervisor License.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Work in a professional manner
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to accurately prioritise work
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment
This position is ideal for someone looking for long term career prospects within a reputable, growing, privately-owned company.