This is a full-time permanent role based in Seven Hills, working within a close-knit engineering team, providing sales support, technical guidance, advice and training to internal staff and external clients on Stulz products and solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
Comprehensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Prepare and submit quotations for customers
- Provide internal technical support for the sales team
- Communicate with our manufacturing locations for technical, pricing and delivery requirements
- Respond to internal and external emails, calls and enquiries
- Maintain accurate databases, spreadsheets and costing sheet
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer service
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Ability to work autonomously within a structured and process driven environment
- Well-developed problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- An eagerness to learn and demonstrate initiative
- Prior technical sales support experience; or
- Mechanical engineering graduate with at least 2 years’ experience
- Experience within the HVAC/ Engineering industries or mechanical contractors/consultants an advantage
- An ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career with a reputable, growing, privately-owned company within a supportive work environment.
- Comprehensive, ongoing training and personal development
- Career progression opportunities
The position is only open to applicants with the right to work in Australia permanently.
If you have any questions or for a confidential discussion please contact Tracy (People & Culture Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org