We are seeking an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our growing Service team.
- Carry out preventative maintenance work and attend to service callouts and repairs
- Install & commissioning of Stulz equipment within critical environments
- Produce accurate service reports
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest possible standard and to clients’ expectations
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
Skills and experience required:
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration trade qualification with full Artick License
- Current drivers license
- Experience working with data centre equipment an advantage
- Experience working in high pressure environments
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a structured and process driven environment
- Well-developed problem solving and decision-making skills
- An ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term career with a reputable, growing, privately-owned company, within a supportive work environment
- Comprehensive, ongoing technical training and personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package, a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone, tablet, and laptop
This role is only open to applicants with permanent Australian work rights.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, apply now.
For further information, please contact our People and Culture Manager in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org.